Would you like to bring the power of Factory Explorer® to your university? Would you like your students to be using the latest in capacity, cost, and discrete-event simulation software — a sophisticated yet easy to use application that can be mastered and used on projects during the course of a semester? Do you want your students to be able to understand how realistic full facility simulation is conducted using fully-featured software? If so, then Wright Williams & Kelly, Inc. would like to hear from you.
Since the Factory Explorer® software that Wright Williams & Kelly, Inc. will deliver to you via the Cloud is fully featured (not a stripped down version) and since the pricing is much lower than the commercial price, we need assurance from you that:
- You are in fact a university
- You will take reasonable steps to ensure that the software is not converted to commercial use
It is also very expensive for us to negotiate these assurances on a case by case basis with each university. What we have done is to develop a standardized, streamlined subscription option. If you can satisfy the requirements of this streamlined subscription option, we will pass the savings on to you in the form of a much lower overall cost.
- Download the Cloud Subscription Pricing Worksheet, fill it out, then print it.
- Download the University Assurance Letter, fill it out, then print it on university letterhead. Note that this letter *must* be on university letterhead and signed by a tenured faculty member.
- Download the User Registration Form, fill it out for each user, then print it.
- Send the subscription pricing worksheet, assurance letter, and the total amount shown on the subscription pricing worksheet. Payment must be made by completely filling out and signing the Credit Card Information Sheet.